- P80 grit sandpaper roll for orbital sander or right angle grinder
- Upgrade your sanding experience with Norton A275OP PSA sandpaper, a premium P-graded, heat treated, toughened aluminum oxide sanding abrasive delivers superior life, fast cut rates and a consistent finish
- This adhesive sandpaper for metal and wood has a unique fiber reinforced, flexible B-weight latex saturated backing that provides 50%-60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Professionally designed with a water-based, non-pigmented stearate No-Fil coating and open coat provide maximum load resistance and no color transfer to work
- Use these sanding discs as the best choice for high-performance coarse grit dry stripping, blending, and sanding on all materials; the pressure sensitive adhesive and linked disc roll format allow for easy application, removal, and dispensing
- Premium heat-treated grain provides 30-50% faster cut rate and extended life
- Premium B-weight latex fiber re-enforced paper backing is tear resistant, more flexible and provides easier disc removal
Improve your dry-sanding, finishing and micro-finishing capabilities with this high-performance A275OP fine grit paper PSA disc roll designed for all materials. Heat-treated and toughened, the P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive supports a long life, a fast cut rate, and consistent finishes for optimized use. The fiber-reinforced, latex-saturated B-weight backing delivers a 50 to 60 percent improvement in tear strength while maintaining its flexibility. A water-based, non-pigmented stearate No-Fil treatment keeps the open coat resistant to loading while preventing color transfer. You can easily dispense and apply this linked disc roll thanks to the pressure sensitive adhesive.
This six-inch diameter disc has six vacuum holes. Ensure that the holes on the disc are lined up with the holes on the backing pad, in order to properly draw the debris and dust away from the workpiece.
Aluminum oxide is a widely used and versatile abrasive material. It is a tough, fracture- and wear-resistant grit that works well with a broad range of materials, from metals to wood. Aluminum oxide is more durable than silicon carbide and often used for material removal and finishing. P-graded abrasive grains are held to a closer tolerance than non-P-graded abrasives, which means that they offer a more consistent surface finish.
Abrasives are used for a variety of applications from shaping a part to fine finishing, depending on the grit size. Low grit numbers like 40 are coarse and are used for removing excess material and shaping a part. High grit numbers like 400 are fine and help to create a smooth surface finish.
Norton Abrasives manufactures a wide variety of sanding, grinding, and polishing abrasives, and has been located in the United States since 1885. In 1990, Saint-Gobain purchased Norton, keeping its manufacturing facilities and offices in the same location. Norton/Saint-Gobain has been recognized as a Global 100 Sustainable Company, as well as earning ISO 9000 and 14001 certification for quality and environmental management standards.
Our company is a china adhesive sand paper for orbital sander supplier, welcome to consult us.
|Grit Material||알루미늄 산화물|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.2 x 6.6 x 3.4 inches|
|Compatible Material||Wood, aluminum, paper, rubber, plastics|
|Item Weight||1.3 Pounds|
제품 세부 정보 및 주요 사양
|Compatible Devices||Die Grinder|
|Global Trade Identification Number||30662611314818|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item Diameter||6 inches|
|Item Thickness||1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.60 pounds|
|Material||Foam , Aluminum Oxide , Latex|
|Number of Items||1|