Deerfos Tufbak waterproof electric coated abrasive sandpaper give an ultimate cut and life in wet applications. The improved resin bond system enables a long life in wet applications. The high strength B-Weight, high-latex, waterproof paper backing has the benefits of ultimate flexibility with wet-curl resistance. The waterproof electric coated abrasive sandpaper are environmentally stable meaning they resist humidity-caused curling.
Product Type : ACM66, CCM66 (P60~240 : C-wt, P180~800 : A-wt)
Product Range (Available Grits) : P60 ~ 600
Grit : 24 36 40 50 60 80 100 120 150 180 220 240 280 320 360 400 500 600 800 1000
Backing Material : Paper impregnate latex
Bonding : Resin over resin
Grain Type : Silicon Carbide
Coating State : Coated zinc Stearate to prevent clogging
Products Form : Sheet / Roll / Disc
Manufactured Width : 9″ × 11″ / 940mm / order size
2. PRODUCT ADVANTAGE & MAIN PROPERTY
High cutting performance
3. OPERATION / APPLICATION
Only dry sanding
4. WORK PIECES
Use for metallurgical
5. AVAILABLE SANDER / GRINDER
Waterproof electric coated abrasive sandpaper is a type of sandpaper designed for use with an electric sander. It is coated with abrasive particles that are attached to a waterproof backing, such as silicon carbide or aluminum oxide. The waterproof backing makes it suitable for use in wet sanding applications, where water is used to cool the surface being sanded and to prevent dust buildup.
Some features of waterproof electric coated abrasive sandpaper include:
- Compatibility with electric sanders: This type of sandpaper is designed to be used with an electric sander, making it a convenient and efficient option for sanding large surfaces.
- Waterproof backing: The waterproof backing allows the sandpaper to be used in wet sanding applications, providing a consistent finish and preventing clogging of the abrasive particles.
- Abrasive particles: The abrasive particles on the sandpaper are available in different grit sizes, allowing for different levels of surface preparation and finish.
- Versatility: Waterproof electric coated abrasive sandpaper can be used on a variety of surfaces, including wood, metal, and plastic.
- Durable: The waterproof backing and abrasive particles make this type of sandpaper durable and long-lasting, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
제품 세부 정보 및 주요 사양
|Item||AC768 / CC768|
|Backing||C-wt (P60 ~ P150), A-wt (P180 ~ P2000)|
|Bonding||Resin over Resin|
|Grain Type||Silicon Carbide|
|Coating||Waterproof coated (Wet & Dry)|
|Size and Grit||9 x 11, P60 ~ P2000|
|Workpiece||Paints, Furniture industries, surfacing (delicate sanding)|
|애플리케이션||Wet & dry sanding|
|Advantages||High cutting performance, High grain-adhesion, High flexiblity with good performance|