How to choose the correct Dischi abrasivi trizact da 3 m?
Grinding wheel is mainly made of abrasive cutting tools, in the selection of grinding wheel specifications, the main consideration of the following six factors: (1) the material and hardness of the workpiece; (2) the amount of grinding and precision requirements; (3) is dry grinding or grinding with cutting fluid; (4) wheel speed: (5) grinding contact area; (6) grinding mode of the degree of intensity. Combined with the above factors, the characteristics of the grinding wheel mainly depends on five parameters: abrasive, grain size, hardness, bond and organization.
- Abrasive material: The most commonly used abrasives are brown corundum (A) and white corundum (WA), followed by black silicon carbide (C) and green silicon carbide (GC), and the rest of the commonly used ones are chrome corundum (PA), single-crystal corundum (SA), microcrystalline corundum (MA), and zirconium corundum (ZA).
- Selection of particle size: Grinding with coarse-grained grinding wheel, high productivity, but grinding the surface of the workpiece is rougher; grinding with fine-grained grinding wheel, grinding the surface roughness of the workpiece is better, while the productivity is lower. Under the premise of meeting the requirements of roughness, should try to use coarse-grained grinding wheel to ensure high grinding efficiency. Generally, coarse grinding wheels are used for rough grinding, and fine grinding wheels are used for fine grinding.
- Selection of hardness: Grinding soft materials to choose a harder grinding wheel, grinding hard materials to choose a soft grinding wheel; grinding soft and tough non-ferrous metals, the hardness should be selected softer.
- Selection of binding agent: The bonding agent is mainly divided into ceramic bonding agent and resin bonding agent, of which ceramic bonding agent is a kind of inorganic bonding agent and resin bonding agent is a kind of organic bonding agent. The grinding wheels made by this kind of bonding agent are of high strength, have a certain degree of elasticity, have low heat resistance, good self-sharpening, easy to make, and have a short process cycle. It can produce grinding wheels with working speed higher than 50 meters/second and very thin grinding wheels. Widely used in rough grinding, barren grinding, cutting and free grinding, such as grinding steel ingots, casting burring, and so on. High speed, high finish grinding wheels, heavy load, cut-off and various special requirement grinding wheels can be manufactured.
- Organization number: The tissue number is used to indicate the distance between adjacent abrasive particles in the wheel, i.e. the size of the gap. The volume percentage of abrasive particles in the wheel, i.e. its concentration, determines the tissue number of the wheel, ceramic wheel.
3m Trizact Sanding Discs Storage Tips:
- Anti-collision. 3m trizact dischi abrasivi should be handled and stored with more care and without collision, resin-bonded grinding wheels and ceramic-bonded grinding wheels are prone to chipping and rupture after collision.
- Anti-corrosion. Do not expose to corrosive gases and liquids, especially resin-bonded diamond grinding wheel blades, exposure to corrosive chemicals will change the properties of the resin.
- Anti-aging. Due to the influence of aging resin, the preservation period of the 3m trizact sanding discs generally should not exceed one year, otherwise, it will affect its normal use, if it must be used, must then carry out the relevant safety tests.
- Keep clean. When the wheel disc is not in use, the coolant should be washed off instantly to keep the surface of the wheel disc clean and prevent the oil coolant from penetrating deep into the inside of the wheel disc, causing imbalance when the wheel disc is used again.
- Room temperature storage. Try to store the grinding wheel blades at room temperature and avoid exposure to high or low temperatures.
Factors affecting the service life of 3m trizact sanding discs：
- Selection of 3m trizact sanding discs
Different types of grinding wheel discs are suitable for different workpiece materials, like resin grinding wheel discs are effectively used in various grinding operations such as surface grinding, external centerless grinding and internal grinding because of its good grinding finish and the workpiece is not easy to be burned. It is an ideal grinding tool for super heat-resistant stainless steel, metal ceramics, ceramic products, glass products, limonite, high-speed steel, alloy tools, and many other new super-hard materials. But in the concrete cutting, grooving and other operations when the resin grinding wheel blade grinding efficiency is poor, to use raw materials strong hardness higher grinding wheel blade, if you force the use of resin grinding wheel blade, then not only affects the grinding efficiency, the service life of the grinding wheel blade will also be greatly reduced.
- Rotation speed when the Dischi abrasivi trizact da 3 m is in use
The rotational speed of the grinding wheel should be adjusted according to the type of the wheel, the way of grinding and the material of the workpiece, and the mismatch of the rotational speed will directly affect the service life of the grinding wheel, and more likely to cause burns on the workpiece.
- Dressing of 3m trizact sanding discs
Grinding wheel in the grinding operation by a long time friction and extrusion, the surface of the grinding wheel will be embedded in the abrasive debris resulting in surface roughness deterioration, friction becomes smaller, thus affecting the efficiency of grinding, and in serious cases it will also lead to uneven wear on the surface of the grinding wheel, resulting in the abrasive grains of the grinding wheel, affecting the service life of the grinding wheel, when this situation occurs, it is necessary to dress the grinding wheel, you can use the dressing wheel dresser to trim, so that it is restored to its original state of working order.