The Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ High Strength Quickly Change Discs features our durable, tough, open-web material and delivers professional results for deburring, creating satin finishes, and cleaning. Its conformability allows it to work well on flat or irregular surfaces without damaging or altering the dimensions the base material.
Scotch-Brite™ non-woven fibers provide cool, uniform wear and the open-web construction resists loading. Designed for our 3M™ Roloc™ quick change attachment system, the no-hole center on some versions allows use of more of the disc surface as well as quick and easy disc change-out. These attributes combine to provide consistent finishing over the life of the disc.
The Scotch-Brite™ Roloc High Strength Disc contains aluminum oxide abrasive mineral. Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its cut-rate and long life. This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges in use, whereas traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide mineral is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing use. Aluminum oxide is suitable on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
We developed Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping. The fibers are load resistant and keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers, which also extends the life of the disc.
3M™ Roloc™ quick change discs are smaller discs that attach easily and quickly onto a Roloc™ disc pad (sold separately) so that you can conveniently change discs to accommodate different tasks or multi-step finishing processes. The Roloc system provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and the variety of available Roloc discs allows swapping from one application to the next in seconds. Each disc is also color-coded to identify its grade, making it easy to grab the grade required for different applications.
- Durable:Aluminium Oxide corundum abrasive grain has high abrasion resistance and hardness, and the surface is attached with thermal and blocking resistant coating, which can improve the grinding efficiency and service life.
- Package Include:20 PCS 36 Grit Quick Change Flap Disc,20 PCS 60 Grit Quick Change Flap Disc, 20 PCS 80 Grit Quick Change Flap Disc, 20 PCS 120 Grit Quick Change Flap Disc, 20 PCS 240 Grit Quick Change Flap Disc,1 PC Disc Pad Holder. Single disc has lower price.
- Wide range of applications:Perfect for home improvement whether it is for woodworking, carving, fabrication, construction or crafting; It even works on sanding any vehicle!
Quickly change discs can be changed without tools, maintain a secure connection at high speeds, and save operator time when switching discs between grades or applications. Easy tightening and changing of abrasive discs increases tool efficiency and productivity.
Advantages of quickly change discs
- The medium strength material is extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of light industrial applications including cleaning and deburring.
- Multipurpose abrasive works well on most metals.
- Quickly change discs and easy fastening improve tool efficiency and worker productivity.
- Tough nylon mesh cleans and deburrs surfaces without tearing, leaving a professional finish.
उत्पाद विवरण और मुख्य विनिर्देश