Description des produits
- P180 grit sandpaper for intermediate to finish sanding on sanding blocks, sanding boards or sanding by hand
- Upgrade your sanding experience with Norton A275OP sandpaper, a premium, P-graded, heat-treated aluminum oxide sanding sheet for consistent surface finish and exceptional performance on all surfaces and coatings
- This 100 grit medium sand paper for wood, steel and glass is uniquely designed with fiber-reinforced, B-weight latex-saturated backing for 50-60% improvement in tear strength, exceptional flexibility and can be folded without cracking
- Professionally designed with a non-pigmented, water based stearate coating that provides the best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- Use this 100 grit medium sandpaper for wood as the best choice for moderate material removal when hand sanding painted surfaces, composites, plastics, or any material that tends to load
Abrasive : Aluminum Oxide
Attachment : Machine Dependent
Backing Material : B-wt. Anti Loading Paper
Abrasive Type : Coated
A fiber-reinforced, B-weight latex-saturated backing resists tears, folds without cracking and provides good flexibility. Featuring a open-coat design that resists clogging and loading during sanding thanks to a non-pigmented, water-based stearate coating, this coarse grit paper sheet works well for sanding painted surfaces, plastics, composites and other materials that tend to load.
100 grit medium sandpaper for wood typically has the following features:
- Abrasive material: The abrasive material is usually made of aluminum oxide, which is a hard and durable substance that is effective at removing material from wood.
- Grit size: The grit size is 100, which means that the sandpaper has 100 abrasive particles per square inch. This makes it a medium grit sandpaper that is effective at removing small to medium-sized imperfections on the wood surface.
- Backing material: The backing material is usually made of paper, cloth or a combination of both. The backing provides the sandpaper with stability and makes it easier to grip.
- Size: The sandpaper may come in different sizes, but common sizes for handheld sanders include 9 x 11 inches, 5 x 8 inches or 3 x 5 inches.
- Use: 100 grit medium sandpaper is typically used for removing small imperfections on the wood surface, smoothing rough areas, or preparing the wood for further sanding. It is often used as an intermediate step between coarse and fine grit sandpapers.
Détail du produit et spécifications principales
|Compatible Devices||Sanding Block|
|Compatible Material||Aluminum, Wood|
|Global Trade Identification Number||30662611316331, 10662611316337|
|Included Components||Sandpaper Roll|
|Item Weight||1.00 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||A275|
|Number of Items||100|
|Size||9″ x 11″|