- Applies evenly and consistently
- Removes compound swirl marks and fine paint surface defects
- Convoluted foam design glides smoothly over painted surfaces
- Leaves a high-gloss, protective finish
- Least aggressive rate of cut
The 3M perfect it polishing pads 33285 is designed to be used in conjunction with the 3M™ Perfect-it™ EX Family of polishes specially developed to quickly remove compounding swirls. The pad removes the compounding swirl marks left by either foam or wool pads, and can also be used in the 3M™ Perfect-it™ Paint Finishing System for paint and clear coats repair when the finest finish is required. Finish results are dependent on the combination of coating type, polish, and tools used.
- Provides soft surface for applying 3M polishes
- Waffle face provides smooth contact surface, for even handling over curves without excess heat build up
- Quickly removes compounding swirls when used with 3M Perfect-it EX machine polish
- Pads can be used with either pneumatic or electric variable speed polishers to produce desired final finish
- Included components: auto part, automotive accessories, replacement and performance parts
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
- Use to remove swirl marks in automotive paint finishes
- Polishing pads suitable for use with all 3M polishes
Produktdetail & Hauptspezifikation
Anwendung des Produkts